Experiment 1: Making a uniform for the visitors and staff with a pest attraction equipment in it to increase the conservation of the exhibits in the museum. We experimented with various equipments like safety glasses, mouth masks, body cover coat and gloves. 


Experiment 2: Designing various foot wears with varied soles. After our research in the museum with different body parts getting in contact with the visible and unclear dirt, we found out that floor was the dirtiest in the museum. Palms were next in line, so we concluded that after the floor, the walls, exhibits, displays and handrails all together were the dirtiest. We started playing with fitting different cleaning surfaces to the sole of the footwear as these materials are used for similar purposes, they would make useful cleaning foot wears. Visitors and staff members could get involved and increase the frequency of cleaning with this method.
pictures of experiment done in the museum collecting data:

Experiment 2: Designing a footwear with playful heels – We aimed to use humans as a medium to help in conservation by walking around the museum wearing these fancy foot wears and later submitting the collected data to the museum to be sent for research. The samples collected would be looked at from a zoomed in and zoomed out view to understand where is the infected area and what is the collection that is infecting it so that the future pests can be predicted and monitored accordingly. This is also a fun way to get the visitors involved in the museums from the start by creating an activity for them and increase their interaction with the exhibits.

picture of the playful heels and the footwear:

picture of the handwritten chart: